Would you like to create innovative and unique product designs, make key decisions and coordinate with a passionate team to shape the visions, goals and success at Bongarde Media? Do you want to help develop and enhance our success as a business to continually grow as a key player in innovative safety information?
Did you answer yes to any of the questions above? If you are looking for a passionate and fun workplace, with a team that is passionate about building something bigger than themselves. Then look no further, because this is the job for you!
Our ideal candidate translates innovative and creative ideas into product designs. Communicates and harnesses information from the passion and expertise of our team across Bongarde to complete product designs for our customers worldwide! A proven candidate is someone who can help shape the future success of our company, which includes the growth in their career as a Product Manager. They are confidently facing all challenges and utilizes strong communication skills to lead and work closely within the company to create a product customers are looking for.
You will have the opportunity to utilize your expertise in collecting business and system requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants and vendors to develop optimal solutions. You will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsivities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- Work to create and innovate products that meet all customer and company needs.
- Innovate and develop products that solve customer/company problems.
- Manage a team to overlook business initiatives from conception through to launch and ongoing product improvements.
- Be the end-to-end owner of the product – manage business cases, value propositions, define customer experience, build product requirements, launch and oversee business & customer adoption.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or relevant experience
- 3 – 5 years Product Management Experience, Preferably in delivering customer-facing products/services.
- Experience managing product, project, or program teams.
- Experience using WordPress, SQL, .Net, MYSQL, and PHP. Knowledge of online learning and LMS would be a benefit.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development, testing and technology or product management experience with internet business.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience translating customer needs into product feature, user interface design and pricing models to deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
- Market and customer analysis skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new areas quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to define requirements, specifications, and metrics for successful web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results. Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
The Salary Range is from $70 to 90k a year, commensurate with your experience.
Bongarde offers a veritable showcase of work/life benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary, Commission and Bonus Model
- The Ability to Work Remotely Out of your Home (Because we measure performance, not attendance)
- Extended Medical Plan
- Paid Vacation/Time Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- A Passionate and Supportive Management Team who is Available Any Time you Need Them
Here is your chance to join in on something life changing! Join our team, bring your big ideas and help us write the next chapter!
All applicants must meet the qualifications above.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter explaining your experience and product development philosophies.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Position is open till August 31, 2017.