Looking for a new career in the new year?
We are the rebuttal to lousy, boring safety training. Our simple, modern, easy-to-use Training Platform is the new key to an employee’s ability to learn and be safe on the job more effectively. It might even be a little fun (don’t tell HR). We’re here to change the way Safety Professionals do Safety Training. Down with the yawn-inspiring, groan-inducing era. Up with the easy-to-use era.
We are more than a Safety and Compliance company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collection of dreamers, builders, creators, teachers and helpers.
We’re looking for exceptional talent that believes that having fun while working with a passionate team that is building something bigger than themselves really matters.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, we invite you to apply!
Who You Are…
You are someone who is looking for a career in business & need a way to get started. You are hungry & driven to learn the fundamentals of selling Safety Solutions to clients in Canada and the USA. You’re a strong communicator who can easily and quickly build rapport with clients. You understand that objections are common and expected in a sales role and are confident and assertive when faced with any challenge presented in front of you. You have an ambition to develop and build a career as a Sales Professional in an exciting industry!
What you will be doing…
Working remotely in your home office for a start-up company as a Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to develop your experience in strategic Business-to-Business (B2B) sales, managing your own sales pipeline with a quota and performance bonus. You will work closely with your Sales Director to create a sales plan that you will execute on a monthly basis and receive ongoing coaching and training on the skills you will need to become a Sales Superstar!
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified timeframe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Connect with Low to Mid-Level Prospects through cold-calling and e-mails while engaging them in a conversation relating to their Safety Training and Compliance
- Goals within their Business
- Build and Manage a sales pipeline through qualifying leads into opportunities and moving them along each step of the sales process
- Use Marketing collateral to nurture prospective clients and to communicate the value of our suite of products in a meaningful, effective way
- Work with our Marketing Team to stay up-to-date on campaigns for various product lines and provide feedback to improve the overall Lead Generation and Qualifying process
- Organizing your time so that you are able to focus on the highest priority, revenue generating activities
- Thinking on your feet – You are curious about your clients’ needs and want to help them solve their problems with our suite of products and services
- Waking up every day with the willingness to learn through your mistakes and are easily adaptable
- Past Sales experience in any Sales Role will be viewed as an asset
- Experience in SaaS Sales (Software as a Service)
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business, Marketing, another related field or you have related work experience in B2B lead prospecting (outbound calls)
- CRM experience
- You excel in fast-paced environments – you’re self-motivated and a fast learner
- You don’t take yourself too seriously – you like to have fun
What’s behind door number one?
A veritable showcase of work/life benefits:
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus model
- The ability to work remotely out of your home (because we measure performance, not attendance)
- HSA Program, Vision, Voluntary Life, and AD&D
- Paid Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation/time off, flexible work schedules
- A passionate and supportive Management Team who is available anytime you need them
- Competitive starting salary and uncapped earning potential
So here’s your chance to get in on something awesome. Join our team, bring your big ideas and help us write the next chapter of our history.
|Job Category||Business Development|